Helloooo my lovely friends! I’m back with a post all about what I’ve been jamming out to lately. I haven’t shared my music tastes in a while and I thought it was about time.
This year my tastes have shifted a bit. I’m still into the same general genres (basically everything except heavy metal) but I have found myself listening more to certain genres than I did before coming to college. Why, you may ask? My roommate and I had incredibly similar music tastes, but she listens to more electronic and upbeat music than I usually do, so she turned me on to a bunch of new stuff. Basically, I learned that I really like electronic music and remixes.
I also found myself listening to the same music over and over and over again until I literally couldn’t listen to it anymore, so this list is pretty much my freshman year in a playlist.
- LANY (i’m in love with this band)
- HONNE (s/o to my friend maya who turned me on to them)
- “waves” by Miguel, remixed by Tame Impala (surprisingly amazing)
- “All in Love” by The Tallest Man on Earth
- “Number One” by Tove Styrke (s/o to the Riverdale soundtrack)
- all the blackbear (aka i’m in love with blackbear!!!!!)
I feel like I’m half a basic college student and half cool and edgy when it comes to my music tastes.
Actually, scratch that.
I’m totally a basic college student. Not cool and edgy at all.
(also: got a request for a post? send ’em my way!)